Sunday, November 29, 2015

Tech Tip: Pinterest Research

For this week's tech tip, Pinterest Search and Pin Pages, I searched for more pins to add to my pinterest. Since it has been icy for the past couple of days, I have had to find activities to entertain my children. So I began by searching Children. This gave me many options so I clicked on activities. This also gave me many options so I chose indoor. This showed me exactly the items that I was looking for.

There are so many indoor activities for children to do to keep them entertained on days like these.

Kids Activities Blog

 
This blog had so many cool things for kids to do. I will definitely keep these in mind for the next rainy day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stevi! I loved this post. I am a Pinterest fanatic and use it on a daily basis. My main use for it is finding new recipes to try out as I love to cook, but I need to try using it to find activities or study tools like you have. It's amazing how helpful and fun just browsing through Pinterest can be!

    ReplyDelete