Sunday, November 29, 2015

Reading Feedback: Pattanaik. Week 1 Videos

Reading Review- Pattanaik. Week 2 Videos.

How and why did you choose your reading selection? Are you happy with the choice?
I chose these videos because I had already watched the week 1 videos and wanted to hear the rest of it.

What part of the reading made the biggest impression on you and why?
I just really enjoyed watching these. In the readings for class, I only got a small sense of the gods and goddesses and I liked how this went into more detail about what they represent and what the different pictures of them mean.
 
Was there anything in the reading you did not understand? Did you do any research on your own to find answers to your questions?
I felt like I was able to understand everything in the video. It did a good job of explaining everything.
 
Did the reading come with a Reading Guide? If so, was the Reading Guide helpful? If there was not a Reading Guide, would it help to have one?
The reading guide for these were very helpful. It let me focus on the video and helped me to be able to find the information that I needed for the reading diaries.
 
How much time did you spend on the reading? (The goal is for the A/B together to take about 3 hours; it's the equivalent of going to class.)
I spend a little over an hour with the videos.
 
What specific format did you use? (Some options are available in multiple formats, e.g. print book or audio book.)
I used my laptop to view the videos.
 
Vishnu. Source: Wikipedia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment